Information Science and Technology Center
Information Science and Technology Center is the facility for use of all faculty, staffs and students of Kyushu Institute of Technology. They can use the Center to do their joint work, common use for education and research.
The Center’s roles are as follows:
- Administrate and manage computer systems, various information systems and networks.
- Support fundamental and special education for Information and Comunication Science and Technology.
- Provide faculties and equipments about ICT for education and research.
- Research and develop in the areas of information science, network and security technology.
- Other related works.
Management tree is as follows:
- Organization for Information Infrastructure
- Information Science and Technology Center
- Office of Planning for Information Infrastructure
- Office of Network and Security Infrastructure
- Office of ICT Utilization and Educational Research Infrastructure
First step to use Kyutech IT services
To use most Kyutech IT systems and services, Kyutech-ID is necessary. To get information about Kyutech-ID and basic Kyutech IT services, please visit the following sites at first.
- Kyutech Identity Management System Guide: (Internal Only)
About Kyutech IT systems and Kyutech-ID, how to get Kyutech-ID, and how to change your password
- ISC OnlineGuide:
How to use Kyutech Mail and Information Outlet Service
- Iizuka Campus
- Address:Kyushu Institute of Techonology Information Science and Technology Center Iizuka
Kawazu 680-4 Iizuka-Shi Fukuoka, 820-8502 JAPAN
- Tobata Campus
- Address:Kyushu Institute of Techonology Information Science and technology Center Tobata
1-1 Sensuicho Tobata-Ku Kitakyushu-Shi Fukuoka, 804-8550, JAPAN
- Inquiry telephone number(User Support Office of each campus)
- Iizuka tel.:+81-948-29-7558
- Tobata tel.:+81-93-884-3471